As faithful Catholics how can we experience God’s mercy in the face of evil that feels like it’s getting closer every day?
Join us for our Parish Mission: ”The Holy Year of Mercy” on September 12, 13, and 14 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Fr. Andy O’Reilly, C.PP.S. will help us rediscover how faith enables you to face everyday life with the strength that comes from the unconditional love of God.
Dinner will be provided at 6:30pm in the social hall prior to the mission. The mission begins at 7:15pm and will take place in the Cathedral. We ask that all who plane to attend please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure we have enough food for everyone.
The evening is family focused, and we encourage families to experience and engage in our mission together. Limited child care is available for children ages 2-6 by emailing us at email@example.com.
Monday September 12 – “Accepting the Gift of God’s Mercy”
• God’s personal love for each person
• Removing the Barriers to accepting God’s love
• The never ending forgiveness of God
• The all inclusive mercy of God
Tuesday September 13 – “Sharing the Gift of God’s Mercy”
• The freeing power of forgiveness
• Letting go of life’s hurts
• The Challenge of reconciliation
• Empowered to forgive by God
Wednesday September 14 – “Living the Gift of God’s Mercy”
• Being living signs of God’s Mercy
• Being the compassionate Body of Christ
• Compassion as gratitude for God’s mercy
• Our Mission to make the Kingdom of God alive